- I WOULD LIKE JET TO SPONSOR ME OR MY ORGANISATION?
- I JUST OPENED AN ACCOUNT AND I AM HAVING ISSUES?
- HOW DO I OPEN A JET ACCOUNT?
- HOW DO I JOIN JET CLUB?
- WHO DO I CONTACT TO GET A COPY OF THE JET CLUB MAGAZINE?
- I AM A MODEL AND WOULD LIKE TO FEATURE IN THE JET CLUB MAGAZINE. WHERE CAN I SEND MY PORTFOLIO FOR REVIEW?
- I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN ITEMS THAT I BOUGHT AT A JET OR JET MART STORE. WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
Jet is proud to offer a variety of sponsorship's to deserving causes. Send your application with your contact details to [email protected]
You will need to speak to our Accounts Department on 0860 112 442 and a friendly consultant will be able to assist you.
Click here to open an account
Alternatively, you can go to your nearest Jet store and open an account with one of Jet’s friendly in store assistants and become part of the Jet family.
Remember in order to apply for a new account you need to bring in your 3 months latest bank statements or payslips. You will also need your ID to complete the application process
An account card will give you access to store credit and then you will start earning Thank U Points on every transaction.
You may open a Jet account in store with any one of our friendly assistants or by calling our Accounts Department on 0860 112 442. Remember to have all your details with you.
For more information on Jet Club, click here
If you are a Jet account holder, you can call 0860 112 442 to join Jet Club and become a Jet Club member. Once you have joined, a copy of the monthly magazine will be delivered to the postal address provided.
For more information on Jet Club, click here
Jet Club uses professional models to feature in the magazine, which are hired from modelling agencies in Cape Town. If you would like to be a model, you can contact reputable modelling agencies within your area. Once you have submitted your information and have met with them, they will advise you if you have the requirements to be a model. There are some fraudulent agencies who take money from models, while never finding them work, so be sure to contact agencies that are well-known within the industry.
The following additional terms and conditions may apply:
Appliances, Electrical, Electronic, Digital Products
Faulty appliances, electrical, electronic and digital products (including gaming consoles and accessories) will be repaired, replaced or refunded subject to supplier warranties and terms and conditions, provided that:
- The original components and accessories are also returned
- The original plug has not been tampered with.
Exchanges in general
We will exchange or refund products provided that:
- There is valid proof of purchase, i.e. the till slip or gift receipt;
- It is within 30 days of purchasing;
- It is in its original packaging or condition, i.e.
- the security seal or shrink wrap is intact (if applicable)
- It is unworn and unused and the price ticket is attached.
- IS IT SAFE AND SECURE TO ORDER ONLINE AT www.jetonline.co.za?
- HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER ONLINE?
- HOW WILL I KNOW THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND IS BEING PROCESSED?
- WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES?
- HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER?
- HOW DO I CHANGE MY ADDRESS?
Yes. At Jet, we take the utmost care with the information that you provide us when placing an order on our website (or through any other means). All of the information you provide during the ordering process, is restricted to our staff, and we make sure that all of our employees are informed on our latest security and privacy policies. If you have further questions about the security of ordering online from the Jet online site, please feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] or call our Customer Service Centre on 0800 203 925
Once you are done adding items to your shopping cart and are ready to complete your transaction, move your cursor to the lower-right corner of the screen and click on the “Checkout” button. You will then be transferred to our secure server.
You can also select to have the server save your shipping information and payment data, so you do not have to complete this step again when accessing the secure server. You will also be able to view your complete history of purchasing made at the Jet online store.
After you complete the checkout process, a receipt will appear on your screen with the details of your final order. This will include: shipping charges, your billing address, and the items that are being sent to your shipping address. Please keep this receipt for your reference.
You will also receive email confirmation that we have received your order. (Please ensure to enter your email address correctly on the order form, so that we can deliver your confirmation to you).
We charge a standard fee of R65.00 on orders with a total of less than R350.
An order that is more than R350 (after promotional vouchers have been deducted) will be delivered free of charge.
If you want to cancel your order, you will need to call the Customer Service Centre on 0800 203 925. We start processing your order as soon as you click “Place Order”. During processing, it may be possible to cancel your order, but once the order moves to the shipping process and if it has already been dispatched, it cannot be cancelled. The customer agent will check the processing status of your order, and advise the next steps to cancel your order.
You can contact the Customer Service Centre on 0800 203 925 to change your address.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS
- WHAT ARE THE ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS OFFERED?
There are two payment options that Jet online accepts:
- Thank U account cards (Edgars and Jet) are accepted as a means of payment. click here if you would like to apply for a Jet account.
- Credit or Cheque Cards: All Visa and MasterCard cards (with an expiry date) are accepted.
Yes, we do accept debit orders, with the exclusions of Maestro cards and Electron Visa cards.
Unfortunately, we currently do not accept bank transfers, however we are in the process of implementing a solution to allow customers to pay with EFT in the near future.
We use a secure payment gateway. You will notice that the URL will change to https and a padlock is then visible on the bottom right of your screen. We do not retain credit card numbers. There is a verification process for first time users of a Jet or Edgars account card (Thank U card) to confirm that you are making the purchase on the card.
- You will be asked to link you Thank U card to your online profile. You will need to enter your Thank U card number, your mobile number and your network provider. If the mobile number matches the mobile number that is currently linked to your account number, then you will receive an SMS with a One-Time Pin (OTP) to verify your cell phone number. You will be successfully registered when you enter the OTP on the website.
- If the mobile number does not match the mobile number that is currently linked to your account number, you will then be requested to enter your Jet account number (the number that appears on your monthly statement) and your ID number. Your card will then be linked to your online profile and you will be able to purchase online.
After you have logged in to your online shopping profile and have selected the products that you want to buy, click on "Proceed to checkout". The checkout page will give you an option to enter the discount voucher number.
Tick the “I have a voucher” checkbox and enter the voucher code with no spaces. Click “Apply voucher code” and the total purchase amount will be recalculated with the amount on the voucher.
THANK U POINTS
- HOW DO I EARN THANK U POINTS?
- WILL I BE ABLE TO USE MY THANK U POINTS TO SHOP ONLINE?
- WHAT IS THE RETURNS POLICY?
If you’re paying with a Thank U account card, you’ll automatically earn points on all your online purchases. If you’re paying by credit card and have a Thank U card, you’ll need to enter this card number on the checkout page in order to earn your points. You will not be able to see your points immediately as your points take a few days to reflect.
Unfortunately, you can only earn Thank U points currently, and are not able to spend the points online. However, you are able to spend your Thank U points in store, that you earned online, at any Edgars, Edgars Active, Boardmans, Red Square, Jet, Legit or CNA stores.
Refer to our detailed Returns and Exchanges Policy on this site
Please add the link here for the Returns Policy information
- WHICH AREAS DO YOU DELIVER TO?
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM NOT AVAIALBLE AT THE TIME OF DELIVEREY?
- WHAT ARE THE WEEKLY DELIVERY TIMES?
- WHAT IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED?
- CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY OR SHIPPING ADDRESS? IF SO, HOW DO I CHANGE IT?
- HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
We deliver to all physical addresses within South Africa. We do not deliver to post boxes or any international addresses.
Depending on the area where your order will be delivered to, deliveries will take approximately between 3 – 5 working days. Where unforeseeable delays and out of stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform you if there will be a substantial delay in your delivery.
If you’re not available at the chosen delivery address to receive your order at the time of delivery, the courier will make a second attempt at another time. After that, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time. Alternatively, you can specify a suitable time and date when you will be available, when placing your order online.
We offer a Monday to Friday (09h00 – 17h00), delivery service. We do not deliver on Good Friday, the 25th and 26th of December, the 1st of January or any other public holiday in South Africa. There are no weekend deliveries.
If the package is damaged before accepting the delivery, please do not accept the delivery and immediately inform us. If you have accepted the delivery, and then notice that the package is damaged, please contact us immediately on 0800 203 925 or mail us at [email protected].
If you have ordered and want to change the delivery address, you will only be able to do so, if your order has not already been dispatched. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service Centre on 0800 203 925 or mail us at [email protected].
You can track your order by calling us on 0800 2013 925, or emailing us at [email protected]. Please remember to include your order reference number.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED?
- HOW DOES CLICK & COLLECT WORK?
The Jet Click & Collect service enables Jet online shoppers to purchase items online and pick them up at a participating Click & Collect Edcon store.
You will receive your order approximately 5 – 10 working days, dependant on the store you select. You will receive a confirmation email to let you know that your order is ready for collection at your selected store.
- Choose the items you want to purchase when you order on the Jet website.
- Add the item to your bag and proceed to checkout.
- Select the 'Click and Collect' option and the store you would like your order to be delivered to
- Once your order has been confirmed, it will be sent for processing
- You will be notified by email to acknowledge that your order has been received and is being processed
- You will receive a second notification by email when your order is ready for collection
- Visit your nominated 'Click & Collect' store with your ‘Ready for Collection’ confirmation email and I.D document. Once the store has verified your transaction, you may collect your order.
After the order has been processed and your order has been delivered to the store, you will receive an email to inform you that your order is ready for collection. Remember to wait for your second email from the Jet online team. The first email you receive, confirms that we have received your order and the second email confirms that your order is ready for collection at the store.
If you come in to store before receiving the second email, your order will not be ready for collection. The second email includes confirmation of the store address and where to collect the order in store.
- In peak trading periods or where an item in your order is not immediately available and needs to be sourced from another location, it may result in a delay with regards to your order being ready for collection.
- Click & Collect orders must be collected within 7 days from the date you are notified by email that your order is ready for collection. If your order is not collected within this time, the Click & Collect Customer Service Consultant will contact you about collection arrangements. If for some reason you still cannot collect your order within the agreed period, then you can arrange with the store or our Customer Contact Centre to collect it at a different date. If you do not collect your order within the agreed period, the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded according to the order value.
- If we cannot contact you about your order using the contact details that you provided and after having made reasonable attempts to contact you, we will cancel your order and refund any money paid into the account used to pay for the order..
Yes, absolutely. You may nominate a representative to collect the goods on your behalf. Be sure to add their name to the order form when you order. When collecting the order, the representative must supply a copy of the ‘Ready for Collection’ confirmation email (if the image is on your smart phone it will also be accepted) and proof of identification. You can also contact our Customer Service Centre on 0800 203 925 or email us at [email protected] to arrange for a representative to collect.
Please view our Store locator for the Store Trading and order collection times. We understand that you may not always be able to pick up your order on time. Special arrangements can be made directly with a store for collection times if you cannot reach the store during normal trading hours.
Yes, most items are returnable in our stores, to check which items cannot be returned in our stores please email us at [email protected]
For further details please refer to our Refund and Exchange Policy published on this site. To go directly to our Terms and Conditions click here.
If after ordering online and confirming your order, you decide you want to cancel your order, then you must call the Customer Service Centre on 0800 203 925 as soon as possible. We start processing your order as soon as you click “Place Order.”
During processing, it may be possible to cancel your order, but once it moves to the shipping process and if it has already been dispatched, it may be difficult to stop the delivery and cancel the order. When you call our Customer Service Centre, the Customer Agent will check the processing status of your order and will confirm the next steps.
If you have already collected your order in store and want to return it, then you may do so at your nearest Jet store or the store you collected your order from. You must bring the online invoice and the items along with you when you return the order. Note the terms and conditions in our Refunds and Exchange Policy will apply to the cancellation and refund of your online order.
If you cancel your order before your order has been dispatched, then your refund will be processed after you contact our Customer Service Centre to lodge the cancellation. Our refunds processing lead-time for credit cards are 4 - 10 working days.
If you decide to return your order after collecting it from a Click & Collect store, then your refund will be processed in the store where you return the order. Provided all conditions are met for the refund, your refund will be processed immediately when you go the store. Note the terms and conditions in our Refunds and Exchange Policy will apply to the cancellation and refund of your Click & Collect order.
For payments made via credit card, refunds will be processed into the same card it was purchased from and for purchases made with a Thank U card; your account will be credited directly.
If you realize that the package is damaged before accepting the delivery, please do not accept the delivery and immediately inform the store. If you have accepted the delivery, and then realize that the package is damaged, please immediately return the item to the store with the Online Invoice. Alternatively you can contact us on 0800 203 925 or mail us on [email protected].